We have excellent opportunities for high calibre graduates to take up training opportunities within our corporate team. Our three year training contract with ICAEW for the ACA qualification provides an excellent foundation for a career as a Chartered Accountant which delivers professional and personal development and outstanding career opportunities in return for your hard work and commitment to both your work and your studies.
Booth Ainsworth LLP is a highly regarded firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in Stockport which has been established for over 50 years. We serve a large and diverse portfolio of clients around the South Manchester area working alongside them to make a positive difference to their business performance. The core values of the firm place the client at the heart of everything we do with an absolute commitment to quality and respect for the individual. If you are a people person who enjoys helping others succeed you will find a career at Booth Ainsworth LLP highly rewarding.
- A minimum 2:1 degree from any discipline with preference given to relevant degrees;
- A minimum of 300 UCAS points;
- At least 3 A Levels, ideally including one relevant subject
Why choose us?
- Very robust training structure with support and time off for college / study.
- A designated training partner and manager, Jon Ward and Lewis Cross will offer support throughout your training contract.
- Six-monthly reviews
- We offer a flexible working environment and understand the importance or work / life balance.
- We provide length of service additional holidays and an enviable healthcare package.
We do not work to a closing date and appoint outstanding candidates as they are identified so if you believe you have the qualities to succeed at Booth Ainsworth LLP then apply as soon as possible.