Private Client

Whether you need ongoing financial help and advice about tax savings, or some ad hoc assistance, for example concerning overseas property, we at Booth Ainsworth LLP can offer you a personal service tailored to your individual needs, based on a wealth of experience dealing with private clients’ tax affairs. Why not see what we can do for you?

Capital Gains

If you sell, give away, exchange or otherwise cease to own an asset or part of an asset which has increased in value, you may have to pay capital gains tax (CGT) on the 'gain' or profit. For example, if you sell an asset for more than you paid for it, or if an asset is damaged and you receive compensation.